[WSBARP] Publicity Opportunity

Kathleen Hopkins khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
Sun Nov 2 15:51:05 PST 2014

Colleagues,

I chair the ABA GPSolo Division's Real Estate Committee and GPSolo agreed to dedicate an issue of their magazine to our favorite topic, dirt law.  If you have any interest and expertise in any of the following topics, and would commit to writing 3000-4500 words before end of May, 2015, then this would be a good, free publicity opportunity.  Here is a list of the topics, the article would have a national focus please let me know if any of them interest you (or an associate).  Also, if you think there is another topic that would have national appeal but is missing (and you are willing to write it), let me know and I can ask permission to include it.

Thanks.

*        Mortgages and Foreclosures: Residential
*        Mortgages and Foreclosures: Commercial
*        Due Diligence
Checklists?
*        Dealing with Title Insurance Companies
To include dealing with claims.
*        Commercial Leases (Representing Landlord)
Contract aspects (not enforcement, which is state specific)
*        Commercial Leases (Representing Tenant)
Contract aspects (not enforcement, which is state specific)
*        Representing a Client in a Settlement after a Catastrophic Loss
Flood, wildfire, hurricane, etc.
*        How to Avoid Malpractice in a Real Estate Practice

Kathleen J. Hopkins
Real Property Law Group, PLLC
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 654
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone & Fax: (206) 625-0404
email: khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
www.rp-lawgroup.com

This message is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work-product doctrine; if you are not the intended recipient of this message please let the sender know you received it in error and please delete this message.  Thank you.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations concerning tax practice, you are advised that this message is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any tax laws; or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.