[WSBARP] UD Gurus

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 10:23:21 PDT 2014

Thanks for your thoughts.  This is a UD after a foreclosure and the
foreclosing bank wants to proceed cautiously.  There are many items left
in the place (beds, furniture, appliances) plus many packed boxes.
Client/Bank does not want to deal with storing the stuff if the place is
deemed abandoned or the potential liability of the tenant later arguing he
never abandoned the place.  With the UD, we can get the Writ and then haul
everything to the sidewalk.