[WSBARP] Cell Tower Lease

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed May 21 12:49:51 PDT 2014

Ron, I don’t have an answer to your question, but I have a comment on
these leases.  About 8 – 10 years ago, I reviewed a lease for a client.
It was for a free-standing tower in her yard, not on a roof.  It was a
lease without termination date and it didn’t give the lessor any right
whatsoever to terminate the lease for any reason.  It was very aggressive
and not lessor-friendly.  It’s possible the companies have gotten better
since then, you never know.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com <http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Education is what you get when you read the fine print.  Experience is
what you get when you don’t. -Pete Seeger

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office
via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client
privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your
matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not
intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.

P  Please consider the trees before printing this document