[WSBARP] Copier - Lease or Buy

Rich Holland rich at pnwle.com
Thu Mar 27 13:26:45 PDT 2014

I have gone both routes.  We purchased a used copier on line – from a
dealer of used copiers not some random Craigslist ad, and it has worked
great.  You can even get a service contract on those from your local
person if you want.  They are only too happy to do that for you because
it’s where they make their money.  We’ve also ridden out a lease and
bought the machine for $1 and used it as a back up for another 4 years or
something until it finally gave up the ghost.  I personally do not think
leasing is the best way to go for a small firm but there are arguments
about convenience etc. that are worth considering.

Thanks,

Rich Holland