[WSBARP] Trust Act notice requirement

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Wed Mar 12 08:11:30 PDT 2014

Thanks for your thoughts Tom.  I am in the process of getting an order,
but I am familiar with State orders on these matters, and thus, I don’t
expect to see any language re inheritance.

Marcus J. Fry

Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.

Confidentiality: This e-mail transmission may contain information which is
protected by attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If
disclosure, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please contact us immediately and return the e-mail to us by choosing
Reply (or the corresponding function on your e-mail system) and then
deleting the e-mail.