[WSBARP] Irving Patterson

PrestonFoskey preston at plfps.comcastbiz.net
Fri Mar 7 09:35:45 PST 2014

Lisa:

                Thank you.  This appears to be a good offer but I need to
do my due diligence before recommending it to my client.

Preston L. Foskey, Attorney at Law

WSBA # 12509

Preston L. Foskey, P. S.

8248 East D Street

Tacoma, Washington 98404-1042

Phone:  253.535.5829  Fax:  253.535.9391

E-Mail:  preston at plfps.comcastbiz.net

WARNING:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the use of the
addressee(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other than the individual
recipient is NOT a waiver of attorney-client privilege.  Any violation of
the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated therein.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO CLIENT(S):  If you are my client this email is directed
to you, DO NOT FORWARD to any other party, or you could be waiving the
attorney-client privilege.

Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
also be attorney-client privileged.  This information is intented only for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution,or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, pleasee
immediately notify me by replying to this e-mail and deleted the original.
Thank you.