[WSBARP] Appraiser in LA

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Wed Mar 12 09:20:14 PDT 2014

I offered to assist folks I know in LA in locating an appraiser – not the
typical residential agent who will do a market analysis in hopes of
securing a listing.  Rather someone (a licensed appraiser) who for a fee
will do an appraisal that will evaluate “highest and best use.”  The
subject property is a large residence on a large lot; there are townhomes
and small apartment buildings on the same block  so there may be
development potential.

Any ideas of appraisers or LA lawyers that I could contact?  Thanks!

Ron

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE
MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000

Seattle, WA 98101-2393

Phone:   206-381-1341

Fax:        206-464-0461

Email:     <mailto:ron at housh.org> ron at housh.org

Mount Vernon Office:

21411 Bluejay Place

Mount Vernon, WA 98274

Phone:  360-445-3327

Email:    <mailto:ron at housh.org> ron at housh.org

===============================
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbarp - OR - send a
message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from the
wsbarp list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.