[WSBARP] 1st and 2nd Mortgage in non-judicial foreclosure

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Fri Mar 28 16:26:17 PDT 2014

Thanks so much, Eric. You really went above and beyond. If I find anything
further as I go down this road, I’ll let you know.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Thomas J. Westbrook, PLLC

PO Box 1

Littlerock, WA 98556

Olympia Office:

Evergreen Plaza Building

711 Capitol Way S.

Suite 101

Olympia, WA 98501

Telephone: 360-357-7400

Facsimile:  360-357-7414

Email:         tjw at w3net.net

Skype: thomas.westbrook

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise
using this email or its contents in any way.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
360-357-7400 or by e-mail to cjw at w3net.net, and destroy the original
message from your electronic files.