[WSBARP] [SPAM] OT Ag Law Question

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Fri Mar 21 11:18:09 PDT 2014

please share with list.
----- Original Message -----
From: "RD Class Legal" <darrin at rdclasslegal.com>
To: <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:13 PM
Subject: [WSBARP] [SPAM] OT Ag Law Question

Listmates,

I'm looking for a beef animal raising contract that I could use as a
template.

If anyone has one, I would be deeply grateful if they would forward it.
===============================
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com
-
OR - send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed
from the wsbarp list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As
with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or representations
are
made as to the accuracy of any information provided. All opinions and
comments in this message represent the views of the author and do not
necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State Bar Association
nor
its officers or agents.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3
D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.c=
om