[WSBARP] The Five Wishes

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Tue Mar 25 15:28:05 PDT 2014

Jim,

I’ve seen the Five Wishes and I’m not a fan except to the extent that
sometimes it is better than nothing.  People buy those – they aren’t free.
I have better materials available that I give estate planning clients.
For example, the attached.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com <http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Education is what you get when you read the fine print.  Experience is
what you get when you don’t. -Pete Seeger

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office
via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client
privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your
matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not
intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.

P  Please consider the trees before printing this document