[WSBARP] Vacation of premises

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Fri Jun 27 16:44:15 PDT 2014

I cannot find a statue that deals with how long the judgment debtor may
stay in the property after sheriffs sale where the is no homestead right
and no right of redemption. I was foreclosure of HOA lien. Any reference
would be appreciated

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and
may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this
matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender
immediately.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we hereby
inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication
(including attachments, if any) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any matter addressed herein.

Bryce H. Dille

Campbell, Dille, Barnett & Smith,  PLLC

P.O. Box 488

Puyallup, WA  98371

Voice:  253.848.3513

Fax: 253.845.4941

 <mailto:bryced at cdb-law.com> bryced at cdb-law.com

Business Entity Creation and Management

Business, Government and Tax Law

Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium
Development

Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing
Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator

Estate and Trust Planning & Administration, Including Planning for
Business Succession

Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments

Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures

===============================
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbarp - OR - send a
message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from the
wsbarp list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.