[WSBARP] Are the.....

Doug Lawrence Doug.Lawrence at stokeslaw.com
Thu Jun 12 11:27:20 PDT 2014

Hi all – the listserv archives are still unavailable; however, we are now
in discussions with other hosts.

Our current host has had some significant issues which have led us to the
conclusion that we will have to move the lists to a new provider.  We have
some interesting options we are looking at.  Our objective is to move the
lists to a new host that will give you, the users, more control over your
accounts, archiving and search capabilities, and good digest options.
This is our “wish list.”

We are also hoping that the move will be seamless (or as seamless as
possible) for you.

More to follow, but that is the present status.  We will provide more
information as things firm up.

Best regards,

Doug Lawrence

Web Editor

Douglas C. Lawrence
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000 | Seattle, WA 98101-2393
Tel.: (206) 626-6000 | Fax: (206) 464-1496
Email:  <mailto:dcl at stokeslaw.com> dcl at stokeslaw.com | Web:
<http://www.stokeslaw.com/> www.stokeslaw.com

Before printing this e-mail, please consider whether printing is
necessary. Think Green!

Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any
other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax
penalties.