[WSBARP] Transfer of Government Leases

Klinger, Dustin R. Dustin.Klinger at MillerNash.com
Wed Jan 8 13:03:08 PST 2014

Mark-  I am not sure we have met- but hat's off to you for your
willingness to help and great use of the list serve.

Dustin R. Klinger, P.C.
Partner

Miller Nash LLP
500 Broadway Street | Suite 400 | Vancouver, Washington 98660
Office: 360.699.4771 | Fax: 360.694.6413

 <mailto:Dustin.Klinger at MillerNash.com> E-Mail | Bio
<http://www.millernash.com/Dustin-R-Klinger>  | Social
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/23052?trk=NUS_DIG_CMPY-fol>  |
<http://www.millernash.com/resources/xpqGC.aspx?xpST=Blogs> Blogs

--------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake,
please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the e-mail. Instead,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning
us. Thank you.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: Unless specifically designated in the message
above (including in any attachments), any advice that it may express about
tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Miller Nash
LLP to be used and cannot be used by you or anyone else for the purpose of
(1) avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under the United States
Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to
another party any transaction, plan, or arrangement. Each taxpayer should
seek advice from the taxpayer's own independent tax adviser, based on the
taxpayer's particular circumstances.