WSBA Real Property Listserv

Doug Lawrence Doug Lawrence
Fri Jan 3 08:15:20 PST 2014

Hi Jodi:

If you are trying to access the archives or administrative page those are
not yet available.  Also, we can’t re-enable the digest settings until the
archives are re-activated.  This is because the digest draws the messages
from the archives.

The ISP is working to get all of the lists they manage running again, and
as soon as that is done they will convert the lists’ archives so that they
are again available to subscribers.

Sorry about the inconvenience.  Hopefully it won’t be too long before they
are available again.

Doug

Douglas C. Lawrence
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000 | Seattle, WA 98101-2393
Tel.: (206) 626-6000 | Fax: (206) 464-1496

Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any
other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax
penalties.