[WSBARP] Real Property Lists back in order

Jodi Bourg jlbourg at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 07:54:02 PST 2014

Thanks very much Doug.  :)

This message may contain confidential information intended only for the
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly prohibited.

  _____