[WSBARP] DSHS Won't Provide A Payoff Of Lien In A Closing To An Attorney But Will Do So With A Title Company- Thoughts?

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Wed Dec 31 12:06:43 PST 2014

Ronald,

I already offered to the local title company to tender the payoff funds
(and pay a fee if necessary) and have them forward it to DSHS (kind of like
a sub-escrow).  Offer was refused.

I was hoping for a shortcut from some really smart attorney on the listserv
so that I didn’t have to work the ladder at DSHS.

You’d think with the continual budget crises in Olympia that they’d be more
accommodating. J

*Robert R. Rowley* | Attorney at Law

505 W. Riverside Ave, Suite 500

Spokane, WA  99201