[WSBARP] Will of Michael John Anderson, resident of Poulsbo?

Carla Higginson carla at higginsonbeyer.com
Mon Dec 8 12:43:48 PST 2014

Thanks to all who sent information on Circular 230.  Very much appreciated.

Carla J. Higginson, Attorney | Higginson Beyer, P.S.
Friday Harbor Office:
175 Second Street North, Friday Harbor, Washington 98250 | Telephone: (360) 378-2185 | Facsimile: (360) 378-3935
Seattle Office:
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 5500, Seattle, Washington 98104 | Telephone: (206) hank623-8888 | Facsimile: (360) 378-3935
carla at higginsonbeyer.com

To ensure compliance with certain regulatory requirements imposed by the United States Treasury Department, Higginson Beyer, P.S.  informs you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments appended to this communication) is neither intended nor written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties which may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this electronic mail is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of the transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message and immediately notify us by telephone at (360) 378-2185 or by e-mail.  Internet Communications are not secure and subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally or on purpose, and may contain viruses.  Furthermore, e-mail is an informal method of communication and for these reasons, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it.  If we receive a request from you via e-mail, we will treat that as authority to reply by e-mail.