[WSBARP] referral for foreclosure matter

Lynn Arends lynn at lynnarends.com
Fri Aug 15 18:40:41 PDT 2014

I’ll throw my name into the proverbial hat too.  This is what I do.  I
offer a 2-hour “What are my Options?” initial consultation to start.
- Lynn

              Lynn Arends
                     Attorney | Designated Broker
    LYNN ARENDS LAW GROUP, PLLC & LYNN ARENDS REALTY GROUP
                         323 1st Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119

d: 206.769.LYNN (5966)   o: 206.282.4848   f: 206.350.5030   e:
<mailto:lynn at lynnarends.com> lynn at lynnarends.com   w:
<applewebdata://C91D66F9-5411-4CBE-B39D-E2BAC59F2535/www.lynnarends.com>
www.lynnarends.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.