[WSBARP] Limited Appearance to challenge jurisdiction, with undisclosed address of client

Trevor Zandell trevor at swansonlawfirm.com
Thu Aug 14 13:01:24 PDT 2014

In my opinion you nailed it in your “Here’s my guess” paragraph below.

Trevor A. Zandell

Attorney at Law

Swanson Law Firm, PLLC

908 5th Avenue SE

Olympia, WA 98501

(360) 236-8755 (phone)

(360) 754-9719 (fax)

Confidential Information: The information in this message is privileged
and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the recipient named
above. If you received this in error, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. Please notify trevor at swansonlawfirm.com
<mailto:andrea at swansonlawfirm.com>  immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission is not secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. Swanson Law Firm, PLLC therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omission in the contents of this message,
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.