* [WSBARP] referral for foreclosure matter

Brent Dille bdille at bgwp.net
Fri Aug 15 16:37:27 PDT 2014

My partner Jim Randall does quite a bit of this work.

James Randall

  BEAN, GENTRY, WHEELER & PETERNELL, PLLC
910 Lakeridge Way SW
Olympia, Washington  98502
Phone: (360) 357-2852    Fax: (360) 786-6943
jrandall at bgwp.net    www.bgwp.net <http://www.bgwp.net/>

Brent F. Dille
Attorney at Law
BEAN, GENTRY, WHEELER & PETERNELL, PLLC
910 Lakeridge Way SW
Olympia, Washington  98502
Phone: (360) 357-2852     Fax: (360) 786-6943
 <mailto:bdille at bgwp.net> bdille at bgwp.net    www.bgwp.net
<http://www.bgwp.net/>

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, this serves as notice to you that you have received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please delete the original message and any
attachments, as well as all copies thereof, and notify us immediately.