[WSBARP] Conservation Easement and Boundary Line Adjustment

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Mon Apr 28 14:51:49 PDT 2014

There shouldn’t be much “uncertainty” about the use of the buildings.  I
am sure they cannot be sold separate from the easement without your
boundary line adjustment.  Quid pro quo: what can you give the easement
holder in return for the release of these acres? .  But, even if you come
up with a good exchange, it will be a bunch of paperwork, if possible at
all.

James Doran

Attorney at Law

100 E. Pine St. - Ste 205