<div dir="ltr"><div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">I have an RLT done by another attorney. The attorney did not have a paragraph in the terms that specifically identified the family and issue of the Trustor, but stated that she is married and has kids from a prior marriage in the preamble recitals. </div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">As I am doing the amendment - should I just include an update to this? The issue is that one child has married and has a different name; another child has transitioned and has a new legal name. </div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">I had not encountered this before where I couldn't simply write "Amend Paragrah 1.5 to say......" because they are in the list of recitals that are not enumerated but "Witnesseth"</div><br clear="all"></div><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><p><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Brent
Williams-Ruth</span></b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"> (pronouns: he/him)<br>
<i>Attorney-At-Law</i></span></p><p><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Law
Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, </span></b><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"><font size="1">a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC</font></span></b><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"></span></b></p><p><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal
Way, WA 98003</span></b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"></span></p><p><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"><font color="#ff0000">Mailing Address:</font> </span></b><b><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 </span></b></p><p><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Office/Scheduling
Phone:<span style="color:#004080"> </span><font color="#ff0000">(253) 285-7751</font></span></p><p><font color="#ff0000" face="Times New Roman, serif">For All Meetings & Scheduling: <a href="mailto:info@williams-ruthlaw.com" target="_blank">info@williams-ruthlaw.com</a></font></p><p>
</p><p><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"><a href="mailto:Brent@Williams-RuthLaw.com" target="_blank">e-mail</a> / <a href="http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/" target="_blank">website</a> /</span><span style="font-size:9.5pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"> </span><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw" target="_blank"><span style="font-size:9.5pt">facebook</span></a></span><span style="font-size:9.5pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"> / </span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"></span></p></div></div></div></div></div>