[WSBAPT] IRS Agent Referrals

msilver at wolfenet.com msilver at wolfenet.com
Thu Mar 28 14:31:21 PDT 2024

Dick goes back quite awhile, haven't run across his name in years.  I don't
know other agents off hand.  If it is a question about collection question I
might have seen it.  Call if you would like.

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU

ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 - Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000

Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel:  206-224-3461

Fax:  1-206-224-3459

Web:   <mailto:http//silvertaxlaw.com> http//silvertaxlaw.com