[WSBAPT] Will Search - Lilian M. Strange

Sarah Cuellar attorney at sarahcuellar.com
Wed Mar 20 13:25:36 PDT 2024

For complicated reasons, I know that an attorney in Washington is holding
the original will of Lilian M. Strange, executed on November 24th, 2021.
Lilian M. Strange is now deceased and RCW 11.20.010 is in effect.

If you are that attorney, please contact me and we can talk about what
needs to be done to get it released. I can also provide proof of death.

Hopefully,

Sarah

Law Office of Sarah N. Cuellar, PLLC

665 S. Clark Ave., Unit 2

P.O. Box 904

Republic, WA 99166

(509) 207-9162 phone

(509) 357-1604 fax

OFFICE HOURS: 8:00am to 2:30pm Monday - Thursday, 8:00am to 1:00pm Friday.
Hours are subject to change for federal and school holidays and family
illness. Emails will generally not be returned outside of office hours. If
you are a current client and need to contact me immediately, please call
and leave a message.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL/PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION This email and any files
transmitted with it may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work
product doctrine, or other confidentiality protections. It is intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.