[WSBAPT] Restrictions on Abstract/Unusual Trust Names?

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Tue Mar 19 19:38:20 PDT 2024

Great, thank you very much
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2024, at 5:49 PM, Lewis, Amy C. <ALewis at eisenhowerlaw.com> wrote:

Michael,

              We always use a Hawaiian attorney for deeds in Hawaii.  Our contact on Maui is Karen Temple:  Karen Temple Attorney at Law LLLC | Maui Based Law Office (ktemplelaw.com)<https://ktemplelaw.com/>.  Hawaiian deeds appear to be island specific, so we have a different contact on each island.

Amy Lewis, Attorney
Pronouns she/her/hers
<Logo_fa335a1d-9f24-4802-a3dd-b58f259e3c98.png>

909 A Street, Suite 600 | Tacoma, WA 98402
phone 253.572.4500 | fax 253.272.5732 | www.eisenhowerlaw.com<http://www.eisenhowerlaw.com/>