[WSBAPT] Motion practice in King County

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Jan 30 17:00:47 PST 2024

Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva

January 30, 2024

Jon,

Correct. Non despositive motions are heard without oral argument.
It's unlikely that the court would grant oral argument even if you requested it, but that could possibly depend on the judge.

If oral argument WAS granted, you would appear via Zoom.

Andrekita Silva
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, Washington 98101-2509