[WSBAPT] Olympia estate attorney recs?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Sat Jan 20 12:13:50 PST 2024

TEDRA is an option but there are pros and cons to both – Kendel, happy to talk shop this week – I have gone the route of TEDRAing out of the trust and keeping the trust for certain, non-tax reasons.  Let me know.

PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO A DEATH IN THE FAMILY, I WILL BE GONE THROUGH JANUARY, 28, 2024.  I WILL HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL AND WILL RESPOND TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.