[WSBAPT] FW: Real Property, Probate & Trust Fall 2023 Newsletter – Vol 50, No 1

Doris Eslinger doris at eslingerlawoffice.com
Sat Jan 20 11:20:10 PST 2024

Is anyone able to access the newsletters?  I clicked on the links and got a danger warning from my security software. I ignored the warning and opened the URL which is a junk website.  I tried it from my laptop with the same result.  Also tried accessing the newsletters from WSBA.org website to no avail.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I am good with technology so any pointer is appreciated.

Regards,

Doris Eslinger
Attorney at Law
Eslinger Law Office, PLLC
2200 112th Ave NE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: (425) 451-3237

This message and its attachments are intended only for the addressee.  Please do not forward this message to others without permission.  The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call our office at (425) 451-3237. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.