[WSBAPT] Conflict Language for Engagement

Karen E. Boxx kboxx at uw.edu
Tue Jan 16 15:52:22 PST 2024

Brent – ACTEC has an engagement letter guide that includes sample letters for joint representation of spouses, as well as engagement letters for a number of other common EP and probate representation. It’s funded by the ACTEC foundation so it’s free to everyone.  The letter for spousal representation has conflict language.    FYI this guide was finished in 2017 and is being revised now, but I expect that process will take another year or so to get done.  You can find the guide here:  https://www.actec.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/ACTEC_2017_Engagement_Letters.pdf

Karen

TheProfessor Karen E. Boxx
University of Washington School of Law
Box 353020