[WSBAPT] Garn–St Germain Act and VA Loan

Thomas Sandstrom tsandstrom at sjilaw.com
Tue Jan 9 16:24:27 PST 2024

Thanks Diane – very good suggestion.  I will put this back on the loan officer and see what happens.

Thomas D. Sandstrom

SANDSTROM LAW, PLLC
Mail to: P.O. Box 668, Friday Harbor, WA  98250
460 Caines Street, Friday Harbor, WA  98250<https://goo.gl/maps/7YoEopWuNt32>

T 360.378.2191  l  C 360.298.8994  l
 tsandstrom at sjilaw.com<mailto:tsandstrom at sjilaw.com>  l sjilaw.com