[WSBAPT] HELP - DISCLAIMER

Derek W. Jensen, JD, LLM derek at jensenestatelaw.com
Fri Jan 5 17:50:05 PST 2024

I have used gifting by the surviving spouse instead of funding a disclaimer trust a number of times. It is easier for clients to understand, has more flexibility in the assets transferred, and has less administration. If you have a surviving spouse, move quickly in case the surviving spouse dies.

Derek W. Jensen, JD, LLM
Founding Partner

[cid:9c22aa6a-b20c-48b4-ab5f-25755efa434f]<https://jensenestatelaw.com/>

Jensen Estate Law