[WSBAPT] Replacing Personal Representative

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Fri Feb 9 15:26:00 PST 2024

I assume this is the Sheriff matter?

Marsha C. Hudson (She/Her/Hers)
Attorney at Law #23330
3221 NW 62nd Street, Seattle, WA  98107 Telephone: 206-297-3933 Fax:
206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us
 This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.