[WSBAPT] WA Ancillary Probate when a Will has already been admitted in another state

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:32:37 PST 2024

Also, in WA there are no ancillary probates.  You handle just like any other probate opened in WA.  Since the original Will was filed in another jurisdiction and state, you use a copy.
I can share pleadings with you directly for one I did quite a few years back.

Dalynne Singleton
Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>
Website:  www.glglawgroup.com<http://www.glglawgroup.com/>
Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually whenever possible.  If you would like to set a telephone conference, zoom, or in person meeting, please call or email one my paralegals heather at glgmail.com<mailto:heather at glgmail.com> or valerie at glgmail.com<mailto:valerie at glgmail.com>.  Gourley Law Group legal assistant can be reached at paige at glgmail.com<mailto:paige at glgmail.com>.  Part-time paralegal Theresa Richards can be reached at theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com>.

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.