[WSBAPT] Time Share Expert

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Mon Feb 5 15:57:08 PST 2024

Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva

February 5, 2024

Nicholas,

Thank you. Guess my client is in luck...

Andrekita Silva
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, Washington 98101-2509
206-224-8288
ak at seattle-silvalaw.com

On 2024-02-05 15:45, Nick Pleasants wrote:

> These come up in my probates so often, I've gathered quite a few notes
> on how to get rid of timeshares.
>
> If it's Worldmark by Wyndham, they are in luck. Those sell pretty well
> for about 36 cents per credit. You can hire a broker (e.g.
> https://www.timesharebrokerassociates.com/timeshares/worldmark-timeshare.asp
> [1 [1]]) or put a Classified Ad up on the WorldMark Owners Forum
> (https://www.wmowners.com/forums/memberships-for-sale.71/)
>
> If it is not WorldMark, I would still try to find a broker to help
> sell it. Just like any other interest in real estate, they can be
> bought and sold on a secondary market.
>
> If it is a more obscure resort that doesn't participate in a credit
> exchange, then it may be harder to market. Sometimes we just call the
> management/board and try to get them to take it off our hands so the
> fees don't keep accruing. Most boards will allow you to surrender your
> interest, although some charge hefty surrender fees (e.g. 2x annual
> dues).
>
> Best,
>
> Nick
>
> Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder
>
> 11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004
> Main: (425) 455-3900 | Fax: (425) 455-9201 | E-mail:
> npleasants at ohswlaw.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information
> belonging to the law firm of Oseran Hahn, P.S., which may be
> privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The
> information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
> named above. If you think that you have received this message in
> error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
> prohibited.

Links:
------
[1] https://www.timesharebrokerassociates.com/timeshares/worldmark-timeshare.asp
[2] http://www.yatesmarshall.com
[3] https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.yatesmarshall.com&amp;c=E,1,9a8NHj7pfJJE7fKnHxM7kEQ0YKpmwwKhTkLS7bpKR6hWE6JOtd0ef5_s-Z2LQeWbqD2blwPyPki-N4X8FdUjnTlBC0OJU_4wlNtXwMsDr5eHMheB-5Wjd-_G&amp;typo=1