[WSBAPT] Time Share Expert

Matt Yates matt at yatesmarshall.com
Mon Feb 5 09:28:41 PST 2024

I checked the listserve and while I see a few requests for referrals for time share experts, I do not see the actual referrals in response.  So, is there anyone out there specializing in time share terminations?  This is for a friend, not a client, and I believe that the time share organization is Wyndham but don't hold me to that.

Any and all referrals will be passed along to potential client.  They have had it for at least 10+ years (probably longer) and have kept current.  They are simply frustrated at continuing to pay for something that they really cannot use.

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew D. Yates
Attorney at Law