[WSBAPT] Off-Topic, but not Off-Putting

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Mon Apr 29 12:26:02 PDT 2024

Hi, Folks.
I use a software called ActiveWords. It's not exactly what this query is about, but in case you are curious it allows you to type a couple of keys of your choosing anywhere you are working on your computer and it will go find and pop open a folder, file, website, or program instantaneously. It saves me a bunch of time and I highly recommend it. Happy to talk about it more if anybody's interested.
BUT that's not the immediate point. The founder of ActiveWords (they have spectacular customer support, BTW-that's how I know "the founder") is working on another project for lawfirms, and asked me this question below. So I'm seeing if the Hive-Mind has some answers:
___________________________________

[From Buzz Bruggeman, AW]

I have been advising/mentoring an AI legal tech startup here in Seattle.  They have some very, very clever and powerful technology.

Key focus right now is on firms that have/do...

a.              Doing primarily motor vehicle accident PI work.
b.              10+ lawyers
c.             30 new cases a month

Do you know say the names of firms that match the criteria above? Maybe firms you refer cases to?
Trying to use Google to search for firms that even tell you the number of lawyers in a firm is impossible.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson