[WSBAPT] Fwd: Re: Presumption of Death after 7 years

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Wed Apr 24 18:30:14 PDT 2024

Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva

April 24, 2024

Marcus,

In the past, I have filed a Motion for a Declaratory Judgment within an
existing case.

I ask the judge for a judgment and order finding that XXX is deceased,
based on the facts presented.
I ask for an order requiring the coroner to issue a death certificate.

Andrekita Silva
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, Washington 98101-2509