[WSBAPT] Abandoned Mobile Home

Sarah Cuellar attorney at sarahcuellar.com
Wed Apr 24 12:48:58 PDT 2024

I think the junk vehicle route is the quickest and cheapest option. I
recently did a quiet title action where there was a separately titled
mobile home sitting on the property. I cribbed the language from this
WashingtonLawHelp.com
form
<https://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/resource/quieting-title-to-your-vehicle>
for use in my complaint and order of default judgment. If you look at the
cited statutes you'll see when and where a mobile home is a "vehicle" for
purposes of dealing with DOL.