[WSBAPT] Request for Estate Planning Drafting Beta Testers

Katie Groblewski katie at eidoslegacy.com
Tue Apr 2 20:08:31 PDT 2024

Hello -

As some of you may know, in addition to my law practice, I am working on various legal tech projects with a focus on Washington State practice.  At Agile Estate Planning, we're currently seeking beta testers for new features in our legal software, which is designed to streamline how you draft estate planning documents.

As a beta tester, you'll have exclusive access to our platform before it hits the market. Your invaluable feedback will help shape the future of document drafting tech, ensuring that it meets the unique needs and challenges faced by estate planners.

If you are interested in beta testing, please click HERE<http://eepurl.com/iIJ8Bc> and enter your information.  We will then follow up with you about next steps.

For your information, our website is at www.agile-ep.com<http://www.agile-ep.com>.

Thank you,

Katie Groblewski
Katie S. Groblewski (she/her/hers)
Shareholder at Eidos Legacy PS

Phone 206-312-1295
Web www.eidoslegacy.com<http://www.eidoslegacy.com/>  Email katie at eidoslegacy.com<mailto:katie at eidoslegacy.com>
113 Cherry Street, PMB 25952, Seattle, WA 98104-2205