[WSBAPT] Anatomical Gift Instructions

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Wed Sep 27 14:55:59 PDT 2023

Hi Ann,
In my experience, the client will need to make arrangements to donate their body to science in advance. Several of my clients have used the University of Washington Willed Body Program. https://www.uwmedicine.org/school-of-medicine/about/willed-body-program
[https://www.uwmedicine.org/sites/stevie/files/2021-05/Social-Image-UWM-Logo-without-tag.png]<https://www.uwmedicine.org/school-of-medicine/about/willed-body-program>
Willed Body Program | UW Medicine<https://www.uwmedicine.org/school-of-medicine/about/willed-body-program>
www.uwmedicine.org

I included a mention of that in the Estate Planning document, but there were other forms that the University prepared for the client to sign ahead of time.
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Main: (425) 455-3900 | Fax: (425) 455-9201 | E-mail: npleasants at ohswlaw.com<mailto:npleasants at ohswlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to the law firm of Oseran Hahn, P.S., which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have received this message in error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.