[WSBAPT] Need Bremerton WA EP Atty Referral

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon Sep 25 13:33:45 PDT 2023

Down here in Oregon, my friend Theressa Hollis, an attorney here in Portland, is looking for an attorney in the Bremerton area who can do estate planning that involves a special needs trust.  Please respond directly to Theressa, because she is not on the WA listserv.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500
Portland, OR 97204
pjones at duffykekel.com<mailto:pjones at duffykekel.com>
(503) 226-1371 - office
(503) 853-1482 - cell
(503) 226-3574 - fax

Happy rainy Monday,  I have a very dear client moving to Bremerton, WA.  I need to send her to an estate planning attorney in that area who is familiar with estate planning that included Special Needs Trusts.

Thank you in advance.

Theressa Hollis

Fitzwater Law
6400 SE Lake Rd, Suite 440, Portland, OR  97222
Office: 503.786.8191  |  Fax: 503.786.3785
TheressaH at fitzwaterlaw.com<mailto:TheressaH at fitzwaterlaw.com> | fitzwaterlaw.com<http://www.fitzwatermeyer.com/>

This e-mail message is a confidential communication from the Law Office of Fitzwater Law and may be subject to attorney-client privilege.  The information contained in this electronic communication, and any attachments thereto, is privileged and confidential and intended solely for use by the addressee.  Any other use, dissemination, or copying of this electronic communication is prohibited.  If this was erroneously sent to you please notify us immediately at 503.786.8191 and permanently delete the original and any electronic or printed copies of this communication.  Thank you.