[WSBAPT] Probate and Trust Listserv

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Tue Sep 19 16:34:00 PDT 2023

Nick:
Thank you for that information.  If anyone knows whether a Subscriber can participate in the listserv, I would very much like to hear about it.
After I retire, my office email will no longer be available to me, and I will start using my personal email account at Yahoo.  So I would like to get this resolved before the end of the year.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500