[WSBAPT] Converting old 11.88 to new 11.130, How?

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Fri Sep 15 13:29:39 PDT 2023

Hi
Since the CR60(b) Order put my client back in the saddle, he is now "the Guardian with expired Letters".
So, I confirmed the advice from the list that he needs New Guardianship Letters under New Statute 11.130.  I read the statue and looked at the new forms, and there is nothing that tells me how to convert a case - it only deals with new Guardianships.
Can I ask if you have any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks
Mike
The formal discharge of the prior Guardian is Oct 6 so I have till next week to file a Motion/Petition and have it heard at the same time hearing.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike

[cid:d9fc36b6-d5c9-46cc-9ff8-21c15fd298ff]