[WSBAPT] Letters issued under 11.88 now expired - does Guardian need to now go under 11.130? appointing new guardians but my client's letters are now expired

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Thu Sep 14 11:33:22 PDT 2023

Hi, My client prevailed in getting his CR60(b) Order, vacating the Order, and appointing a new guardian. So he is now the Guardian with expired Letters. Atty for OP says my client needs to convert guardianship and apply for new Letters under 11.130. Wouldn't the clerk just enter new letters under the 11.88 Guardianship?  Hearing tomorrow on OP accounting so this is urgent. Thanks Mike

[cid:4e64c2bd-2ef5-4107-b6f2-f00a3bf1b51a]