[WSBAPT] PR as Creditor

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Sep 13 13:31:06 PDT 2023

Curious on  your thoughts then, when same attorney is working with beneficiary and there is a dispute who is charged?  Estate, individual?

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.