[WSBAPT] Old Probate

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Tue Sep 12 10:31:34 PDT 2023

Yes, it is a mess.

Yes, client received all of his wife property upon her death.

Client states that his wife’s sister, who was the PR of the mother-in-law’s estate, has lied and strung everyone along saying she was going to sell it for all these years and threatened everyone with the “if you object you only get $1”

I can’t explain their tolerance of this for ten years but apparently his patience has now run its course and he would like to see what can be done.

Any thoughts on how to get the house sold?

Amy