[WSBAPT] Estate Disbursement - USPS slow or lost check

Melody Tucker Law melodytuckerlaw at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:06:29 PDT 2023

And, of course, it matters exactly where the envelope is being sent.

Interestingly, California is notoriously slow in delivering mail. In fact, i mailed correspondence to a client with a Los Angeles address on August 22nd and he still hasn't received it. But, according to the post office, it's “in transit”.

You've done everything you could: you verified the address; you have a tracking number for the mail; you're following up with the beneficiary. He's just going to have to be patient because dealing with the issues of the Post Office is just inherently frustrating.

Melody

Melody Claire Tucker
Attorney at Law
WSBA #42096