[WSBAPT] Referrals

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Tue Sep 5 18:04:34 PDT 2023

I have been seeing a lot of requests for referrals lately, particularly for out-of-state estate planners or probate attorneys.
One possible source is ACTEC (the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel), an organization of high-grade estate planners and probate/trust attorneys.  They tend to me the more experienced, higher-priced variety of the species, because they are somewhat selective about their membership criteria.  But you are largely guaranteed quality advice if you hire/refer to one of them.
Their website has a directory that you can search by city/state, etc.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500