[WSBAPT] Personal Request for Assistance - my parent's Nevada Timeshare

Genissa Richardson genissa at truenorthlegalservices.com
Mon Sep 4 16:06:41 PDT 2023

Brent,
Jan Kelly is on this listserv. She is barred in WA and NV and was very
helpful when I recently had questions about NV law.
https://jankellylaw.com/
*Genissa Richardson, Attorney at Law*
*True North Legal Services, PLLC*
*301 Prospect St., Bellingham, WA 98225*
*PO Box 934, Bellingham, WA 98227 (mailing address)*
*Phone (360) 639-3393*
*U.S. Coast Guard Veteran*

*NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY:*
I am out of the office and unavailable the following dates:
December 22nd, 2023 - January 1st, 2024
January 17th - 31st, 2024

*The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary,
business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review,
retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance
upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.*