[WSBAPT] hello/best practice question

ak at seattle-silvalaw.com ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Sun Sep 3 22:16:08 PDT 2023

Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

September 3, 2023

Diana,

I think that is just a way a person says that they don't have PERSONAL
KNOWLEDGE of the fact being alleged, but rather, they are saying that
they have some information or evidence to support their belief as to the
allegation being made.

So, I would simply admit or deny the allegation.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, Washington 98101-2509
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

PLEASE NOTE:  I’ve moved to a different floor.  As of April 20, 2023, my
Suite number is 940 (no longer 2000). My new address is:  1325 Fourth
Avenue, Suite 940   Seattle, Washington 98101-2509.  All other contact
information remains the same.